Clipping Money: Review: Neutrogena Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream

1/10/13

Review: Neutrogena Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream

 

Woohoo!! I got accepted into another BzzAgent campaign! I was invited to participate in the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream Bzzcampaign and as someone who constantly uses hand creams, I was super excited to join!


This campaign came at the perfect time! My hands get so chapped during the winter months... they kind of feel like sandpaper :(

The box contained a FULL SIZE Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream. This is a 2 oz tube and it is fragrance free. WOW! This tube has over 200 uses and is a concentrated formula. I loved how my hands didn't feel sticky/gummy! 


I also received 6 small .5 oz samples for friends and family! I passed these out to some of my friends and they loved the results!!


Overall I would highly recommend this product.

Disclaimer: I received sample products of the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream for free as a BzzAgent for participating in the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream BzzCampaign. I was not paid for this review and these are my own honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!