Clipping Money: Chili Dog Casserole

2/19/13

Chili Dog Casserole



I am loving all these ideas on Pinterest. This next one I found was a HUGE hit in my house. I actually have to double the recipe because everyone wanted seconds. If you try this out, I would love if you came back and let us all know how you liked it. Feel free to use the share buttons on the bottom of this post to share it on Twitter, Facebook and even on your Pinterest boards ;)

Chili Dog Casserole

2 (15 oz) cans chili with beans
1 (16 oz) package of hotdogs
10 (8 inch) flour tortillas (the fajita sized ones)
1 (8 oz) package Cheddar cheese, shredded

Preheat oven to 425 degrees

Spread 1 can of chili and beans in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. 



Roll up franks inside tortillas and place in baking dish, seam side down, on top of chili and beans. 


Top with remaining can of chili and beans, and sprinkle with cheese.



Cover baking dish with aluminum foil, and bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes. 


My family loves this!!

SCORE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!