Clipping Money: Review: Dermasolve Psoriasis Cream

2/26/13

Review: Dermasolve Psoriasis Cream


 

DermaSolve cream provides continuous relief for the redness, itching, irritation and scaling associated with psoriasis, dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. This medicated formulation is steroid free and helps eliminate these symptoms. This cream also uses a patented Ovasome (egg) Technology to help nourish and moisturize your skin. It absorbs fast and is fragrance-free. Dermasolve uses natural active ingredients to help prevent the recurrence of dermatological problems. Contains 1.8% Salicylic Acid.

I have a really great treatment for those of you who have Psoriasis. I recently reviewed a product called Dermasolve Psoriasis Treatment Cream.
I don't personally have this condition but one of my close friend's does. I have helped her search for something that would work. We have tried almost everything under the sun that claims to help - yet it doesn't.

After using Dermasolve for 3 weeks, we've both seen an improvement in her skin.  Her arms are not dry and flaking.  Plus, this product is free of steroids! (SCORE)

In all, this is one product I'd suggest to anyone out there that could use it. Another great use that's noted, is for dry/cracked feet! It absorbs well into the skin, and softens your heels. DOUBLE SCORE!
 
Want to try it out for yourself? You can find Dermasolve online.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!