Clipping Money: Review: Wolf Claw Meat Handler Forks

2/25/13

Review: Wolf Claw Meat Handler Forks



I love using my crock pot... whether it's to make pulled pork sandwiches or my super delicious Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli over Rice, I just know that the Wolf Claw meat Handler Forks will be the perfect kitchen utencils!

As much as I love those recipes... my least favorite part is shredding the meat. The Wolf Claw Meat Handler Forks cut down on the time I need to spend shredding the meat before I serve it. These forks are much bigger then a pair of forks!! They are very comfortable to grib and use and they live up to their name. They are made of heavy duty nylon but feel solid and heavy, almost like they were metal. The handler forks have an ergonomic shape that makes them comfortable and this material will stay cool even if the meat I steaming HOT!!  SCORE!!! 


The Wolf Claw Meat Handler Forks are easy to clean, too. I simply toss them on the top rack of the dishwasher when I am done. Besides shredding meat, this handy kitchen tool can be used to grip roasts, making it easier to lift, turn, or carve the meat.

The Wolf Claw Meat Handler Forks can be purchased online for $24.95. Right now, Amazon has them on sale at $12.95. Woohoo!!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!