Clipping Money: Review: Nexxus Youth Renewal

3/27/13

Review: Nexxus Youth Renewal


I love my hair! I always have. Growing up my hair was always long and I had the option to wear it straight or curly. It just depending on how I felt like wearing it. Over the years, I have donated my hair to Locks of Love. When my hair would be 14" inches, I would have them braid it and cut it! I never thought twice, it was always something I wanted to do. Now, I have noticed that it is taking longer to grow, it's brittle and needs some help.
 
As soon as I opened the bottle I noticed this amazing fragrance! SCORE!!!
 
When I used the Youth Renewal Conditioner, I left it on for the remainder of my shower. I noticed that when I did this, I didn't have to fight to tangles like I normally do. SCORE!!!
 
I used the Lift and Blow Dry Spray and then used the hair dryer halfway thru. My hair felt (and smelled) amazing with this product! I highly recommend the Youth Renewal line from Nexxus!
  
Disclaimer:  I did not receive any monetary compensation for my review, just a sample product. All opinions are mine. My thoughts and opinions may differ from you. I am a BzzAgent and I was given this to do a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!