Clipping Money: Review: Meek-a-Moo

5/30/13

Review: Meek-a-Moo


iPad app kids 

Calling all iPad owners! I have a great app called Meek-a-Moo that is a fun iPad app for young kids to learn about animals. Currently, there are 2 modes: “Learn” and “Play.” In the play mode, they can guess animals based on sounds and seeing little hints of the animal. My daughter old absolutely LOVES it! There are 3 animal pictures displayed on the screen, and they will start to reveal that animal by letting it peek over whatever is blocking it. They also start making sounds, too. I love that it encourages my daughter to say each animal’s name, helping her recognize the animals.  In “Learn” mode they touch the screen to learn about the animals: their names and the sounds they make. SCORE!!!


Meek-a-Moo is full of great animation and uses real animal sounds! There are 4 scenes available in the full version of Meek-a-Moo: Zoo, Farm, Home and Lake. It is available on the App Store for only $2.99. You can Download the Lite Version, which includes the Zoo scene for free!  Meek-a-Moo supports both English and Spanish. I like Meek-a-Moo because it’s easy for my daughter to use & fun for her to look at and play!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!