Clipping Money: Review: Tandoor Chef's Gluten Free Products

5/27/13

Review: Tandoor Chef's Gluten Free Products


Tandoor Chef 

Tandoor Chef is authentic Indian cuisine that you can enjoy from the comfort of your own home! From classics including Chicken Tikka Masala, Palak Paneer and Channa Masala!!  SCORE

Tandoor Chef products 2 

Doesn't that look delicious??? I tried the Chicken Tikka Masala and I loved how it was full of flavor. I also have to admit that we are in love with Tandoori Naan which is Indian bread. Want to check out if there is a place close to you that sells Tandoor chef products?? Head on over here.

TandoorChefWinepairing 

You can use the free wine app to find wine that will go along with the Tandoor Chef's gluten free products. If you have an iphone, the widget will ask you if you’d like to download it to your screen or you can view it on your laptop or computer.  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!