Clipping Money: Review: Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash

5/2/13

Review: Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash


I love being a Purex Insider! This time, I was sent a bottle of the New Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash laundry detergent. WOW! Talk about drifting away... I love this scent! Not only did it smell amazing but it's also gentle enough for sensitive skin and still has the cleaning power of Purex with DirtLift Action.
  • Hypoallergenic, dye-free formula for sensitive skin
  • Fresh, nature inspired fragrance (pineapple, coconut & tropical flowers)
  • Has the cleaning power of Purex with DirtLift Action
  • Biodegradable formula promotes green cleaning practices
I thought the Purex Natural Elements Tropical Splash smelled amazing and worked great on our clothes.


Purex is great for all your laundry needs! The smell is light and natural, not overpowering, and I’m already a fan of Purex detergent for their cleaning power and affordability.

Learn more at Purex.com or on the Purex Facebook page

Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . I received this detergent to review. No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!