Clipping Money: Review: Purex with Crystals Detergent

5/2/13

Review: Purex with Crystals Detergent

 


I don't know about you but laundry is probably the biggest chore in our house. I never feel like I can catch up. Just when I 'think' I am all caught up... POOF... somehow a laundry basket appears and it's full :(

I have been using Purex for years now and I love the variety they offer! Not only that but I love how it doesn't cost an arm and a leg!! I was SO excited to get to review yet another new product from them, Purex with Crystals Fragrance plus Fabric Softener Laundry Detergent!
This detergent smells AMAZING! I love using this with our towels!! They smell like they were just pulled out of the wash each time we use one! Not to mention some clothes we can't put in the dryer and have to hang dry and by using the Purex with Crystals Fragrance Plus Fabric Softener Laundry Detergent my whole house smelled like SPRING!

The scent the detergent left on our clothes days and even a week after washing them, was simply delightful! It really was long lasting!

Purchase it: You can purchase Purex plus Crystals Fragrance and Fabric Softener at a grocery store near you!

 Disclosure: The reviews and or opinions on this blog are my own opinions . I received this detergent to review. No monitory compensation was received. I was not required to write a positive review. Your experience may differ.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!