Clipping Money: FREE: iCaughtSanta.com Code to Catch Santa or Rudolph

11/24/13

FREE: iCaughtSanta.com Code to Catch Santa or Rudolph


I had an amazing opportunity to try out iCaughtSanta.com. This is an amazing site where you can actually “catch Santa” when he comes to your house to deliver the goodies. This photo is from last year. My oldest son started to doubt Santa. I guess I'm not ready to let go. There was a time where he insisted that there was no Santa and no matter how many times he asks and how sure he was, I assured him that Santa is real. We set the camera up and went to bed. In the morning I loaded the photos from the camera to the computer and the look on my children's faces were priceless. I turned a doubter into a believer thanks to iCaughtSanta.com!

How it works
Capture your background – Simply snap a photo of your living room, fireplace, kitchen, or anywhere you would like to “catch” Santa and then upload it to the site.

Pick a Santa – Pick from several Santa’s to magically add to your photo. You can adjust his size, color, etc. to make it match your photo and you can even add a border. You have the option to preview before you finalize your photo. It is really simple to do! SCORE!!!

Share –   Download, email or print your photo, automatically, for quick pickup at a store near you. Plus you can share it instantly to more than 30 popular web social media sites.

Right now, using the code #SantaShare you can catch your own Santa or Rudolph character for FREE. The free code expires December 10, 2013!

To celebrate their 5 year anniversary, iCaughtSanta.com is giving away an iPad Air and gift cards from Amazon, Visa, and Starbucks.  ENTER HERE.

 Disclosure: I received the information to facilitate this post by US Family Guide. I received the same free code as my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!