Clipping Money: The Healthy Me Team Review

10/28/14

The Healthy Me Team Review


 
 
“The Healthy Me Team” by Netta Gerad, is the story of how Vitamins, Minerals and Proteins build a healthy body. Sugar, sweets and artificial colors are the villains of the story. They make your body slow and unhealthy. When the boy in the story decides to eat healthy and cut out the junk food, the army of vitamins and minerals defeat the unhealthy villains.

I absolutely love the message in this story. Healthy eating should be a top priority and I think this book helped shine the light in the right direction.

If you are interested in The Healthy Me Team head on over to Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!