Clipping Money: The Original reCAP Mason Jars Pour Cap Review #reCAPmasonjars

10/29/14

The Original reCAP Mason Jars Pour Cap Review #reCAPmasonjars



 
 
 
How many of you are addicted to Mason Jars?? I know I am. We use them for just about anything and everything and the Original reCAP Mason Jars Pour Cap makes mason jars even better!

I love to use them for yarn, thread, blueberries, beans, rice, bubble gum balls, jelly beans and spices!! My oldest son even suggested to use them as drink caps! Works for me!!!

 
The Original reCap Mason Jar caps are making mason jars more useable than ever! The cap is made from BPA free plastic and is designed to coordinate with the charming vintage zinc caps. It is spill proof once the lid is snapped close and top rack dishwasher safe but NOT microwave save.
  • Convenient All-in-one cap – shake, pour and store
  • BPA Free plastic reusable pour caps
  • Fits most regular mouth mason jars (70mm), Not for canning.
  • Spill proof and top rack dishwasher safe
  • Proudly made in the USA
Another use I found that is helpful is when I make my own salad dressing, I can store it in the Mason Jar and then put the reCAP on it.

If you'd like to purchase some reCAP Mason Jars Pour Caps, head on over to Amazon!


What would you store in your Mason Jars with the new reCAP lid?


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!