Clipping Money: My Newest Hobby

1/30/15

My Newest Hobby

 
My mother taught me how to crochet when I was little. I didn't do much with it then, but now I am making all these really super cute things for my daughter and she loves them.
 
Right now what I started to make was the Bobble Stitch Leggings. I found the pattern HERE and just absolutely love how they turned out. My daughter loves wearing them. She said they keep her legs warm in school! Yes, I know that's the object but coming from a 6 year old... she was wearing them because purple is her favorite color and they looked cute with her boots on.
 
 
Now it's off to make my next project!
 
Do you crochet?
What are some of your favorite items you've made?
Tell us in the comment section.
 


1 comment:

  1. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Standard Lightweight Wheelchair

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete

Let's start sharing those great ideas!