Clipping Money: Visiting #Florida State University #FSU #Seminoles

6/2/16

Visiting #Florida State University #FSU #Seminoles


If there's one thing my husband loves, it's the Florida State Seminoles! We just went on a vacation to Florida and we just had to make a stop! 


We picked a perfect day to go because there was no one there walking around! It was like we had the place to ourselves!! Maybe it's just the photographer in me but I like a clear shot and not having random people walking through it always a plus. 


What a beautiful campus!



I think the smile says it all, no? I'm usually the one that says, "Hey, this looks like a great photo." or "How about this shot?" but my husband took the lead (as I knew he would) and pointed out everything he want me to photograph.



Ok, I made the suggestion to take this shot ;) Look at those blue skies!!! 



These are 2 of my husbands favorite statues.


The only photo we weren't able to capture was Chief Osceola & Renegade. We had a hard time trying to find them but I can promise you the next time we go down we will find them.

Are you an FSU fan? 


Which photo was your favorite?

Let me know in the comment section!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!