Clipping Money: Planting Seeds - Lemon Tree

7/25/16

Planting Seeds - Lemon Tree


I have had a lot of fun with my garden this year. I've never had a really successful garden until this year. Something I've always wanted to plant fruit seeds but never had the space to. Since we've moved here to Mississippi, I have more then enough room! 

Before we left for Texas on our vacation, I planted lemon seeds. When we came back (a month and a half later) nothing happened to them. I just kind of let them go not expecting anything since it's been over 2 months now since I planted them. 

Just the other day, I noticed these little sprouts! I couldn't believe it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! One of the three might just make it!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!