Clipping Money: Amazon: 120 Gelmushta Gel Pens ONLY $21.99

1/6/17

Amazon: 120 Gelmushta Gel Pens ONLY $21.99


I have always wanted to start using a planner but never really went through with it. How many of you have a planner? I have used the standard calendar but this year things are going to change. I went to Michaels and bought a pretty planner that just so happened to be 50% off this week!! YAY!

I wanted to use something colorful on my pages and thought the pens at Michaels were a tad too much (even with using a coupon). So I went online to Amazon and looked up gel pens and found this amazing deal. 

In this pack, you will get 120 Gelmushta Gel Pens Unique Colors (No Duplicates) Set for Adult Coloring Books Drawing with Case! That's only 18 cents per pen! Since I have Amazon Prime it shows the pens will be here Jan 11!

I can't wait for these to come in so I can get to PLANNING!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!