Clipping Money: Bath & Body Works Coupon FREE Signature Collection Travel Size Item with ANY Purchase

2/25/11

Bath & Body Works Coupon FREE Signature Collection Travel Size Item with ANY Purchase

 

Knock Knock! Who's there? BATH & BODY WORKS COUPONS!!!!
SCORE!!!!
I love Bath & Body Works. They have some of the most amazing products. I myself, LOVE the Japanese Cherry Blossom, but Dark Kiss is running a tight race :) Bath & Body Works just released a HOT printable coupon for a FREE Signature Collection 3 oz. Travel Size Item (up to $5 value) with ANY Purchase! This is my favorite coupon from B&BW! Why? Do you see that little word... ANY?? That is why. You can find the cheapest thing in the store and SCORE yourself a $5.00 lotion! HERE'S one of my MANY SCORES at Bath & Body Works showing you how to work the best deal. The girls at my Bath & Body Works LOVE when I come in with the kids :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!