Ok, so it's been awhile since I added my receipt savings. I just kept stacking them on top of each other in the desk drawer telling myself that one day I would add them to my running total. I decided that tonight after the family went to bed (when it's quiet), I would add them all up.
So far... this year... I've saved...
$10,263.56
That's just from using coupons.
Crazy huh?
But...
Even though I saved over $10K...
I have helped a lot of people & animals by donating food, personal items and pet foods to shelters both here in Pennsylvania and in Ohio. It's such a good feeling donating 200 boxes of pet food to the shelters - OR- taking a car load of groceries and personal items to the shelter to help people in need during these hard times.
I don't just save for my family - I save for theirs!
I think that it is awesome that you have saved so much money for you and your family. I also think it is more awesome that you help others with what you score. That Extreme Couponing Show makes me sick with those people that just want everything for themselves, even if there is no possible way the average person could eat 132 boxes of cereal before it goes bad.
ReplyDeleteThank you for making Couponing respectable.