Clipping Money: BzzAgent: Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal

2/13/13

BzzAgent: Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal


My family absolutely LOVES cereal!!  Not only does my family like eating cereal at breakfast, they also find that cereal makes a great snack!

When my kit arrived, I receive a big box of the Golden Honey Nut variety, along with four $.50 off coupons.  SCORE!!!

My children loved the cereal. One bowl just wasn't enough for them. They liked the texture, the taste of honey and the little nut pieces on the flakes. The crunch held up in the milk with is a SCORE because who like soggy cereal?? I think we just SCORED another breakfast cereal!!


Overall, this cereal has been a hit with everyone I have encountered. It is definitely a product that we will be purchasing more of in our household.

 Disclaimer: I received sample products of the Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal for free as a BzzAgent for participating in the Kellogg's Crunch Nut Cereal BzzCampaign. I was not paid for this review and these are my own honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!