Clipping Money: BzzAgent: MorningStar Farms® Veggie Burgers

2/13/13

BzzAgent: MorningStar Farms® Veggie Burgers

 

I have to admit...MorningStar Farms® got me! MorningStar Farms® veggie burgers are beyond delicious. I know it is so hard to believe, but they really do taste just like beef! SCORE! They are incredibly delicious!

I served up our burgers sandwich style on toasted bread with lettuce, mozzarella, and  a tomato! I am DEFINITELY going to add these to my shopping list! I was amazed at how light they were to be honest. I am sadly so used to grease, that I was really surprised to be enjoying a non-greasy burger!

They also cook incredibly fast, so be sure to keep an eye on them while cooking. They definitely cook a lot faster than your standard beef patty. As my husband says... LOW and SLOW!

Each patty is approximately 170 calories with 39% less fat than ground beef.
To learn more about MorningStar Farms and their selection of meatless products, visit: 


Disclaimer: I received sample products of the MorningStar Farms® veggie burgers for free as a BzzAgent for participating in the MorningStar Farms® veggie burgers BzzCampaign. I was not paid for this review and these are my own honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!