Clipping Money: My #Crochet Messy Bun Hat

12/22/16

My #Crochet Messy Bun Hat


Many of you know I love to crochet. It seems that I can't crochet fast enough with all the cool and new patterns I am finding. This is my latest work of art. The Messy Bun Hat. My daughter has really long hair... Long enough that she can actually sit on it.  So when she has to put on a winter hat, it really gets tangled. This awesome hat is the best solution! 

My daughter saw me flipping though some patterns on line and when she saw this one, she asked if I could make her one really quick. I had her pick out the colors she wanted and got busy making one. I love that there is a hole at the top of the hat so her hair can get pulled through it and then either left in a ponytail or thrown up into a messy bun. 

I just love how it turned out and it's absolutely adorable on her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's start sharing those great ideas!